Monday, November 27, 2017

Caching In From Aptitude Tests

Have you ever thought that you can work online to earn money? There are many online jobs that you can do and one of them is writing articles. Do you remember doing those student aptitude tests while in high school or college? Below is a true story that is told by Jack, read it on.


I remember clearly doing my first test as if it was just yesterday. I started off like a lot of my classmates, just doodling in the margins in a disinterested way but I decided to give it a closer look.


I was curious about whether or not there was anything to these aptitude tests and figured the only way to know for sure was to take it seriously. I went ahead and answered every question but as you know, the questions are not clearly written in most cases and this can be difficult for you to make them come out the way you"d like.


Given my experience back in high school, it may strike you as a little odd that I ended up designing aptitude tests as a way of approaching an income. It is a job I just stumbled upon, I"ve never given it any thought before. But I happened to come across a job posted on a forum.


The position was advertised by a national testing company and stated that they were searching for writers to design questions on spec rather than paying up front. I knew there was a risk that this could be a scam but I gave it a shot anyhow. As it turned out, they used all of the questions I wrote for them and they took me on for a contract job, paying per the piece.


I started off by writing questions for scholastic aptitude tests, large in the area of ​​English comprehension. Before long, I was working on many other kinds of questions, however. It is not something a lot of people know about but many of the standardized tests are done by a small number of large testing companies.


And once you get started with one of these companies, there will be quite a bit of work available. It can take a while before it really starts to pay off in financial terms but once you become skilled at writing test questions, you"ll be hired easily by companies.


In fact, the pay is good enough that I paid my own way through college along with a few small student loans; however, I was large able to get by just writing writing questions. So there you have it: half of the questions on those aptitude tests you come across are actually written by college students!




Jobs in Nigeria



Caching In From Aptitude Tests

No comments:

Post a Comment